Students » Former Students

Former Students

Student's consent to release records form
You must fill out one of the attached forms in order for our school to release records to any organization. 
The attachment has the following forms:
Student's Consent to Release Records
Use this form if you (the former student) are requesting the record for an organization
Student's Consent For Parents to Access Student Records
Use this form to authorize your parent or guardian access to your records